1. Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread
    Dismiss Notice

sussex west residential halls

Discussion in 'Girlguiding London and South East England' started by batty bird, Oct 17, 2017.

1. batty bird

batty bird R's B's & G's

hi all , I have been looking for accommodation for 2018 Brownie holiday in sussex west . a 'new ' list of halls came out in September so I have been emailing around a few halls to check their availablilty for august 2018 . from contact with 4 halls I have 2 that are unable to offer anything longer than 1-2 nights stay ( we always do 5-6 nights) at any time of the year , another hall is under the impression we would only require it to store our equipment ( not for sleeping etc ) and another would love us to come but we would need to vacate the premises on the sunday to allow their regular bookings into the hall ( which would be ok but they have asked us not to be there from 9.am to 6.30pm ) .

so I wanted to ask does anyone know how I would go about getting a hall added to the list? of course once/if I find one .
    also does anyone have any suggestions of a good hall in sussex west ? we have done Littlehampton and storrington to death so would be looking at something else .

also has anyone been to Pagham Church Centre, Nyetimber Lane in the last 2-3 years ? as when we last visited it ( 2-3 years ago ) it was rather mouldy and not very clean .
    anyhelp would be much appreciated ...ps we did blackland farm this year ...its was brilliant .