1. Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread
    Dismiss Notice

Superhero theme for camp

Discussion in 'Question & Answers' started by AnneFiona, Mar 29, 2017.

1. AnneFiona

AnneFiona (Newbie)

Hi I am taking Brownies away for their annual residential. The theme is superheros. Is there a superhero challenge badge? Any suggestions for a superhero wide game. Thx

2. NosilaC

NosilaC Beginner (10+ posts)

Please send me a 'private message' with your e-mail address, and I'll send you stuff from our Brownie Holiday on Superheroes that we did a few years ago. We found a Superheroes badge created by the Shirley Rangers, so our Young Leader became a new Superhero (called Shirley Ranger) for the weekend, and our wide game involved various activtiies to rescue her. Can't remember off hand what else we did, but I know it was fun!

3. AnneFiona

AnneFiona (Newbie)

Hi thanks very much for your response. Im not sure how to send a private message on this forum and am keen to get the information from you. Can you advise me further on how to message you.

Thanks

4. Batty Owl

Batty Owl Veteran (100+ posts)

Hi AnneFiona, sending private messages is quite straight forward when you know how. To the left of each post you will see a little box with the name and sometimes a picture of the person who wrote that post. If you want to send that person a private message click on their name. That brings up a new box with various options. Click on start a conversation and then send your message. Replies will come into your 'inbox' which you will see at the top right hand side of the forums page. Hope that helps.:)