1. Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread
    Dismiss Notice

Royal Wedding 2018

Discussion in 'Question & Answers' started by A Southwell, Feb 11, 2018.

1. A Southwell

A Southwell Regular (50+ posts)

Just wondered if anyone is doing anything for their Guides to celebrate the Royal Wedding in May?

2. Tawnyowl51

Tawnyowl51 Veteran (100+ posts)

not yet, but we might do a meeting on it.

As a leader I often forget all the girls have changed since the last royal wedding

3. ker-stee

ker-stee SGP Enthusiast GuiderPlus

We might do a meeting on it - we haven't for any of the previous ones! Maybe a wedding dress making or something else 'royal' type evening

4. fenris

fenris fenris GuiderPlus

We wouldn't normally - summer term is so short hereabouts that we tend to devote as many weeks as we can to outdoor skills and to doing things in the fresh air while daylight allows. So at most, it might be an option for our foul weather alternates!

5. Bellsgall

Bellsgall (Newbie)

I don't know yet. I hope so! I found someone on a Facebook group who has put together a challenge badge which looks really good fun. We are yet to discuss it as a unit but even if we don't have time for the badge (as we have at least one other badge we want to do for the summer term)_ I might look into having a tea party or something .

6. MARY ELLIOTT

MARY ELLIOTT Beginner (10+ posts)

HI BELLSGALL
    I DON`T DO FACE BOOK COULD YOU GIVE ME SOME INFO HOW I COULD GET THE INFO ABOUT THE WEDDING BADGE PLEASE
    MARY

7. Kochanski

Kochanski Veteran (100+ posts)

It's the theme for our camp. We're reusing a lot of the ideas from the Willis and Kate wedding challenge.