1. Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread
    Dismiss Notice

Information: LUUSAG Leeds

Discussion in 'SSAGO' started by catherineleigh, Mar 16, 2017.

1. catherineleigh

catherineleigh (Newbie)

Hey everyone,

I'm the new Secretary for LUUSAG (Leeds University Union Scout and Guide Society) and we're really keen to recruit any students in the Leeds area due to fairly low numbers at the moment. If anyone is looking into any of the Higher Education Institutes in Leeds you will be eligible to join in September, whether you're at Uni of Leeds, Leeds Beckett, Leeds Trinity, the College of Art etc.

We're a really friendly and active society with a social and pub lunch every week. We also attend all the SSAGO rallies and aren't strangers to running events. We have links with lots of local units too so we can help put our members in contact with groups in need of a leader if they would like to volunteer during their time at university.

If anyone is interesting in joining in September you will be able to find our society on the Leeds University Union website and can come have a chat to us at Freshers Fairs (we should be represented at all of the Higher Education institutions).

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

2. rebeccakathleen

rebeccakathleen (Newbie)

Hey!

Not at Leeds but I'm an indie from york so if you ever need an extra pair of hands for anything I may be able to pop down :)