1. Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread
    Dismiss Notice

I'm a ... guider part 60

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by mazi159, May 25, 2016.

1. mazi159

mazi159 Assistant Guide Guider

I'm a just sent an email to finish at the Staff Bank that I haven't worked a shift for, for 18 months

2. Kochanski

Kochanski Veteran (100+ posts)

I'm a Guider who finally (30+ years of wishing) has today been to visit the Statue of Liberty. She was looking glorious, the gold on her flame sparkling in the Sun. Your dreams CAN come true!

Batty Owl and mazi159 like this.
  3. badgemad4

badgemad4 Veteran (100+ posts)

I'm a Guider who would like to apologise for the negativity in my recent posts. My non Guiding life is a bit frustrating at the moment and I think it's spilling over :(

4. browniebeth

browniebeth Brownie Leader Staff Member Moderator GuiderPlus

A
    Anything we can help with? :)

5. ker-stee

ker-stee SGP Enthusiast GuiderPlus

I'm a Guider who is taking steps to get my knee sorted.

I had an accident on a Scouting trip a few months ago and fractured my knee (Doctor said so, but as I didn't go to A and E originally - which I should have - they couldn't do anything) so i've finally booked to go to my regular Doctor as it still feels misshapen and still hurts to walk on. Fingers crossed they'll help me resolve it

6. badgemad4

badgemad4 Veteran (100+ posts)

Thanks, but it's a combination of work and post grad work- it's all coming to a head! At least I know it will all be over in a few months! :)

7. Epona

Epona Veteran (100+ posts)

Knackered but very happy Guider just back from a week of greenfield camping on the Gower where we dodged all the storms and just had some rain on the first night and last morning. A lucky set of Girl Guides!

8. mazi159

mazi159 Assistant Guide Guider

I'm a thinking Poacher has finally caught up with me! Not looking forward to going back to work in the main department again tomorrow morning