1. Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread
    Dismiss Notice

Charnwood 2019 is coming!! :-)

Discussion in 'Camping and Sleepovers' started by Charnwood Fan, Aug 2, 2017.

1. Charnwood Fan

Charnwood Fan Veteran (100+ posts)

2. turnip

turnip Veteran (100+ posts)

woo hoo!

Charnwood Fan likes this.
  3. Charnwood Fan

Last edited: Oct 6, 2017
  4. ker-stee

ker-stee SGP Enthusiast GuiderPlus

I think i'm going to bring my Scouts to Charnwood - we did Poacher this year and they loved it!

Charnwood Fan likes this.
  5. Tregi

Tregi Veteran (100+ posts)

I am waiting to find out where it is, we did Charnwood 2011 and it was on far too steep a site for our camping - huge hill to climb for us camping at the top, huge slope to pitch tents on for those camping on the slope!

PS Poacher is always amazing!!!!!

6. ker-stee

ker-stee SGP Enthusiast GuiderPlus

It was my third Poacher, but our Scouts have only been open 2 years so it was their first big camp!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Charnwood Fan

We would like to invite you to join us at Leicestershire's ninth - Guide and Scout International Camp - Charnwood 2019

The camp is open to all Guides, Rangers, Scouts and Explorers from around the world who are members of

WAGGGS (World Association of Girl Guides and Girl Scouts) or WOSM (World Organisation of the Scout Movement), whether you are a troop or unit wanting to take part,or an individual wanting to be on the staff team, everyone is welcome!

Please find attached a flyer giving more details of 'Charnwood 2019' and how to contact us.

Even if you are not able to come to the camp, please pass this invite and the flyer on to other Scouts, Guides and adults who may be interested in coming to join us.

Our website is constantly being updated so have a look on www.charnwood.org for further details and information.

On the home page of the website you can find the links to follow us on facebook and twitter and find out what is going on.

Or use the links here – facebook.com/charnwoodcamp and Charnwood 2019 (@Charnwood2019) on Twitter

If you are interested in joining us from overseas for what will be an amazing experience or have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by email on international@charnwood.org We look forward to hearing from you soon, Sylvia Spare, International Team Leader

Attached Files: