• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread
Eureka Science Challenge

Resource Eureka Science Challenge Version 4

No permission to download

maddyfin11

Beginner (10+ posts)
maddyfin11 submitted a new resource:

Eureka Science Challenge - Science challenge suitable for all ages. Exciting, fun and messy... and food!

Eureka badges available. Great for indoors or outdoors. Version 2 brings with it lots more activities and a new badge. Suitable for all sections. Designed with rainbows and brownies in mind but have had many guide and ranger units do the resource. This challenge is designed to compliment girl guiding official badges

Raising money for 3rd Test Brownies in Southampton.

We now accept paypal and have a pinterest board for even more ideas.]

If the download does not work please download from...
Read more about this resource...

maddyfin11

Beginner (10+ posts)
EUREKA badges - please please please let us know by commenting below if you are wanting badges/ considering ordering. We have had a huge surge in orders and now have less then 200 badges.

If there is enough interest we will reorder. Please say if you are interested by commenting below!!

maddyfin11

Beginner (10+ posts)

maddyfin11

Beginner (10+ posts)
hi I asked a while back if you had badges, I've not been well so it got forgotten about. I would need 20 please
Hi yes we have badges. Please send off the challenge pack form. If you need them by a certain date please write on the form as we are running low. New stock of badges due at the end of the month :)

Hope you feel better!

roundhayrainbow

Beginner (10+ posts)
Hi
Do you have any badges left, I am going to need 20. I ordered some a while ago and they came while I was in hospital. They were put in a safe place only problem we don't know which one. We decided it was easier to try and get some more. Thanks