• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Ulster ups it's game

Irish Brown Owl

Veteran (100+ posts)
I am so chuffed to see GG Ulster coming up to date with resxt of the UK. They have planned a pot of brilliant activity days, sleepovers and camps for the upcoming year.

They have definately been working hard on this - and I think it is great.

We attended a couple of the events last year and they were brilliant- would love to do more but it is expensive especially with the travelling costs.

They have organised a few Sleepover nights at the Museum one Brownies one for Guides, so hope to take part on one of those - plus more, just need to ask the girls which ones!

FPG

Veteran (100+ posts)
I am so chuffed to see GG Ulster coming up to date with resxt of the UK. They have planned a pot of brilliant activity days, sleepovers and camps for the upcoming year.

They have definately been working hard on this - and I think it is great.

We attended a couple of the events last year and they were brilliant- would love to do more but it is expensive especially with the travelling costs.

They have organised a few Sleepover nights at the Museum one Brownies one for Guides, so hope to take part on one of those - plus more, just need to ask the girls which ones!
That does sound good... I was looking at each of the regions' websites last week. It was interesting to see the variations.

chopperchick

Veteran (100+ posts)
Staff member
GuiderPlus
I might have to pop up and visit sometime!
Have just moved to County Clare, from Aberdeen. Been in touch with IGG here - and will hopefully get myself involved with a unit once I'm settled.