• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Information: Teddy Bear Hospital Cardiff - looking for visits

SianJames

Beginner (10+ posts)
Hello - I'm passing on a email from the Teddy Bear Hospital in Cardiff. It seems they are looking for units to visit between Sep 2014 - Mar 2015. We had then visit last year and it was a fantaisic evening. They are medical students who do visit to do health and medical type activies with the girls.

The email to contact is teddybearhospitalcardiff@hotmail.co.uk

shackademus

Veteran (100+ posts)
sandra100, try contacting your nearest large hospital and see if the do similar, I'm sure Leeds has in the past, i guess it may depend on each intake of students

RMT

Guide Leader
GuiderPlus
I am Mid Wales, so unfortunatly for us nearest hospital is 1+ hours away and they are not near any uni's so not hear of them taking student. :(

yorkie

Veteran (100+ posts)
They have been very slow at getting back to Units I know because we tried for ages. Medicine is quite a busy academic course as you know and they are not all in the same year and I think it takes some coordinating. However when they did eventually come ( for my Guides and Brownies) they were brilliant. I'll ask my assistant Guider tonight as she was one of them.