• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Swapping Centenary Badges

voke972

Beginner (10+ posts)
Does anyone have any spare Centenary badges that they would like to swap for our Division one (Thames)? I am trying to collect 100 Centenary badges for my blanket and have plenty of English ones, a few Scottish and Welsh ones but am sadly lacking any Irish ones.:D

DSCF0029.jpg

Irish Brown Owl

Veteran (100+ posts)
As far as I am aware there were no 'offical' ulster centenary badges, mores the pity,not even our county produced one! I could be wrog, but I certainly haven't seen any!

voke972

Beginner (10+ posts)
As far as I am aware there were no 'offical' ulster centenary badges, mores the pity,not even our county produced one! I could be wrog, but I certainly haven't seen any!
How sad that is, that you didn't have a Regional/County badge. I'm sure it's now something the "higher-ups" are regretting. Seeing the range of other badges that were produced, I'm sorry that we didn't do another Division one. We missed a trick there, methinks.

voke972

Beginner (10+ posts)
Ideally, I'm after Centenary badges at the moment. However, it would seem rude to turn down a swap so if you PM me your details - and details of the badge, I'm sure a Thames badge could wing its way to you!! :)