• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Scottish Highlands Challenge

lexy

Beginner (10+ posts)
Hi All, from the wet & windy Highlands!

We have created the Scottish Highlands Challenge is back in stock (March 2017)

This challenge is PACKED (Over 50 ideas) with Scottish themed goodies including crafts, games, recipes, trips & things to discover about the Highlands. We have tried to include variations for all sections & ideas which can be used in meetings and on holidays/camps.

The challenge pack is attached)
As we are fundraising, badges are £1 plus postage

Attachments

Last edited:

lexy

Beginner (10+ posts)
St Andrews Day is coming up - we have lots of create ideas in our challenge pack!! Please message me for more info!

NOTE: All info re postage costs, paypal & addresses for cheques is in the above documents

Last edited:

lexy

Beginner (10+ posts)
We've got plenty available, can definitely do 27 - feel free to send the order form or email me (details are in the file)

lisa29

Beginner (10+ posts)
I am looking at starting this challenge on our return to Brownies. Can you please confirm you have badges available. Thank you

lexy

Beginner (10+ posts)
I am looking at starting this challenge on our return to Brownies. Can you please confirm you have badges available. Thank you
Hi Lisa
Sorry for my delay in responding!! We are still waiting on a delivery date - can you let me know your email address & I can keep you informed!
Lexy

lexy

Beginner (10+ posts)
I will be would be looking to order between 20-25 of these, do you have them available ?
Hi lynnem
The badges are due back in stock any day now (delivery due on Monday) - if you send me a private message with your email address I can send you an updated order form
Lexy

lexy

Beginner (10+ posts)
Our Scottish Highlands Challenge is now back in stock - updated challenge pack & order form attached to the main post above!

lexy

Beginner (10+ posts)
IMPORTANT NOTICE:
I am now on maternity leave so has taken a little time off from Guides & at the moment no one else is available to
handle badge orders.
We hope to get back to taking orders on August - if you would like to send in an order for please do & we will pick it up on our return but please be aware that we may not be able to answer queries or messages.