• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Poll for dates for Scottish G2G3

Best Weekend to Attend?

• Marcg 29th - March 31st

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • April 5th - April 7th

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • April 12th - April 14th

• April 19th - April 21st

• April 26th - April 28th

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mazi159

Assistant Guide Guider
Could it be changed to a multi vote as I can only do 2 of them with it being during term time for me at uni?

If not I can only do 5 - 7th and 12 - 14th

LittleMe88

Veteran (100+ posts)
GuiderPlus
Could it be changed to a multi vote as I can only do 2 of them with it being during term time for me at uni?

If not I can only do 5 - 7th and 12 - 14th
I'm the same! - Haven't voted but would like to come.

Edit: Have voted 5-7th but could do either as easily at the moment.

Last edited:

saintcath

Regular (50+ posts)
Vote for your best weekend and put any other weekend that you can do on this post.

Cannae work oot how tae fix the poll!

Will add them all up at the end. Littleme, Mazi and floss vote for your "best weekend" and repost with your second choice.

Cheers Cx

saintcath

Regular (50+ posts)
Just to clarify all mental cases are welcome to attend. 3/4 scots, 1/2 scots, 1/4 scots doesn't matter.

The more the merrier! Get voting for your best weekend!

All non scots or scots "portions" will be required to sit a test - available in Gaelic or Scots - to ensure understanding of the locals before they can attend!

Gle math!

Cx

katz

Veteran (100+ posts)
Just to clarify all mental cases are welcome to attend. 3/4 scots, 1/2 scots, 1/4 scots doesn't matter.

All non scots or scots "portions" will be required to sit a test - available in Gaelic or Scots - to ensure understanding of the locals before they can attend!

Gle math!

Cx
I vote scots, don't know much Gaelic. lol

laurad82

assistant guide leader
Staff member
GuiderPlus

Gle math!

Cx
My blood is fully Scottish, It's a shame I was born South of the Boarder tho;)
Does that make me only a proportion Scottish? LOL

I've vote for the last weekend. I'd like to come if I can make it.

fenris

fenris
GuiderPlus
Sure it will be fine. At this stage I can do any of them, though the sooner the date is confirmed the easier, as it would free up the other dates for other things!