• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Official Info: Manchester Christmas G2G the sequel

dollypip

Rach or Dolly i'll answer to anything...
Saturday 15th December
Manchester Christmas Markets and tea at Red Hot Buffet (this needs to be booked ASAP).

Meet at Victoria Station at 1pm. Mingle in the markets drink some coffee etc then have tea :)

Cazbly

Darth Vader (12,500+ posts)
Wish I could be there, have a great time all you of you - I will think of you from somewhere in the sunshine.

yorkie67

Div CA, GIC G, GIC R
GuiderPlus
Thank you for the date, pending on what me and my friend have got planned as I promised to go out with her to do shopping (not guiding related I'm afraid!) but we'll see. Glad it's Saturday as I know I've got Brownie Party the next day!!! :)

KatieW

Guide Guider, Nottingham
Staff member
GuiderPlus
Probably not, as that's my birthday weekend, so not sure what I'm doing yet. There's also a new work rota so can't be sure if I'm working or not.

dollypip

Bom bom bom...

Unable to book a table at red hot buffet :( so need suggestions as to where I can try?

Smartie

Mod and wearer of many hats!!
Staff member
GuiderPlus
Sorry don't really have any other suggestions. Thought it was all booked about a month ago!

Maybe we just see what people fancy on the day if there are no suggestions?

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2

dollypip

It was provisionally booked Sam, but I had to confirm numbers with them last week but people didn't get back to me in time so we lost the booking when I finally got numbers.