• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

G2g ni?

Cazbly

Darth Vader (12,500+ posts)
Tell you what Dolly, we will do 12 in NI..... and take you on a boat trip of a suitable length whilst there so that you can puke to your hearts content.

Wren

Mod
Staff member
GuiderPlus
Mod hat on now - as lovely as it is to discuss future G2Gs, can we please respect the fact that this thread and the next one will be G2G10? Thank you :)

sunsetsongbird

Rainbows & Guides GiC, Brownies AG
Mod hat on now - as lovely as it is to discuss future G2Gs, can we please respect the fact that this thread and the next one will be G2G10? Thank you :)
Oops sorry Wren. Didn't mean to start that discussion. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ElfOwl

Veteran (100+ posts)
Looks like I started this and I didn't, just replied to a post with a comment. Oh well, never mind, apparently nobody understands me anyway.

Cazbly

Darth Vader (12,500+ posts)
Oh 'eck the statements and the answers are reversing again - I didn't know that ribena could have that effect!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ker-stee

SGP Enthusiast
GuiderPlus
I'd be interested in a G2G NI, although may have to make it coincide with a holiday to NI... just to make it even more worthwhile :p

sunsetsongbird

Rainbows & Guides GiC, Brownies AG
I'm happy to look into organising this, (being as this is where I live it seems to make sense) although having not been to one yet I'd need some help (blackandwhiterainbowgirl I'm looking at you!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

miss-dancey-pants

Veteran (100+ posts)
If you want a long enough boat to get sick on go from holyhead to belfast it is 8 hours!

Northern Ireland is beautiful and stunning. My sister lives in Newtownards near Lorne and its stunning. Can be very cold but still good.

If you book far enough in advance you can get some really cheap deals on flights over there especially if you only take hand luggage. x

chopperchick

Veteran (100+ posts)
Staff member
GuiderPlus
I got all confused reading from the start :)
But, I'd be up for a G2G in NI - I can drive to Belfast in about 3 1/2 hours

miss-dancey-pants

Veteran (100+ posts)
Remember that NI is still in UK - you can drives your cars there no need for anything extra and you spend your pounds!

PS your phone will work there too - my dads question when we went the first time x