• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Question? Coaches in Surrey

emmaluvseeyore

Brownie Leader and Ranger Assistant
I used Richardson Travel recently, but they are in Midhurst, West Sussex (I am close to the county border). Also got a quote from Farnham Coaches that was competitive with Richardson. Surrey is quite a big place though, so it does depend on what area you are looking at.

Tawnyowl51

Veteran (100+ posts)
when we had to book a coach I got quotes from companies local to us, AND local to our destination - the coach companies nearer to our destination were a lot cheaper because they were further out from the city.

magpie_owl

Veteran (100+ posts)
Depends where you are, but if you're near the London side of Surrey, Mitcham Belle are good, we use them for County Events in London South West.

Loopy

Veteran (100+ posts)
Thanks all, we used Harding's in the end and they were very good :) We were in a bit of a fix due to the train strike, which meant a last minute change of plan for transporting 24 Brownies to pack holiday! At short notice most companies were (understandably) booked up! Luckily for us, Harding's could fit us in! I can't say whether they were as cheap in price as others or not as we didn't have time for shopping around, but they were certainly reliable and helpful!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk