• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Question? Celebrate World Thinking Day Alexandra Palace

Oscar

Veteran (100+ posts)
Yes we have. We only have another for half the pack and two leaders and could only afford that money in advance.

ros2710

Beginner (10+ posts)
Yes we have. We only have another for half the pack and two leaders and could only afford that money in advance.
Our tickets are for Sunday 23rd February.
would you be interested in any tickets and if so how many. We have already paid for them but costings for transport (from Newport S Wales) for our group mean an extra £20 per girl so we may have to try to sell them . Its not my decision but just looking at all angles at the moment

Ros

bagpuss

Dursley District Guider & Commissioner
GuiderPlus
We're going on the 22nd. Really looking forward to it. I ordered 10 Brownie tickets and 2 adults and offered to the oldest first. We've easily filled it with 26 in the unit.

Dionysia

Veteran (100+ posts)
Our tickets are for Sunday 23rd February.
would you be interested in any tickets and if so how many. We have already paid for them but costings for transport (from Newport S Wales) for our group mean an extra £20 per girl so we may have to try to sell them . Its not my decision but just looking at all angles at the moment

Ros
Would possible be interested in buying an adults ticket (atm trying to change a kids ticket).

loulou

Beginner (10+ posts)
Hi . I have some tickets for sale -10 Guide and 2 Adult for Saturday 22nd-disappointingly no uptake and I paid for them in advance with my own money!! Since found out they won't refund doh!!

fruityloop92

Veteran (100+ posts)
Are there specific tickets for adults and children? We have been offered 12 tickets from another unit (via CHQ) and they said it doesn't matter how many adults/children there are as the tickets are the same. So i thought perhaps they are section specific rather than adult/child specific.

JJJJ1980

Brownie Leader x 3
I asked HQ if I could change a brownie to an adult and they said it was not a problem. I suspect that the tickets were sold as separate sections to make sure there was a fair spread and to be able to plan numbers for particular types of activities but I don't think the tickets will be section specific.
I think someone on here was on the planning team so they might know for sure.

Storeytim3

Veteran (100+ posts)
Hi . I have some tickets for sale -10 Guide and 2 Adult for Saturday 22nd-disappointingly no uptake and I paid for them in advance with my own money!! Since found out they won't refund doh!!
Hello. If you still have these I'd be interested in at least 2 girls spaces.

fruityloop92

Veteran (100+ posts)
I've bought 12 tickets off another group, and CHQ said that it doesn't matter whether they are adult or children, or which section, they are just 'tickets'. I think they do want to be informed of ratios, but probably more for logistics that for the ticket.

I haven't been sent any tickets, just told to say that we are part of XXX Brownie Group when we get there. Maybe worth giving CHQ to clarify who you can sell them too - I'd definitely take a couple off you for Brownies if its allowed.

Oscar

Veteran (100+ posts)
I've bought 12 tickets off another group, and CHQ said that it doesn't matter whether they are adult or children, or which section, they are just 'tickets'. I think they do want to be informed of ratios, but probably more for logistics that for the ticket.

Yes HQ do want to know sections going rather than just numbers.
I rang this week to ask about changing one of our tickets from a brownie place to a Senior Section and was told it was fine but could I please email HQ the information too.

fruityloop92

Veteran (100+ posts)
In that case loulou, i might take 3 tickets off of you, if you're willing to break them up and sell individually? You might still find someone to use all 12, but if you don't, let me know,

fruityloop92

Veteran (100+ posts)
Sorry, we already have a few tickets for 22nd, but only for 9 girls, so was thinking if i could get a few more tickets it might help with the politics of who to take!

I've tried to sell 9 spare tickets to Alexandra Palace on the 22nd by contacting division commissioners in my region and posting them on this forum, who was it In CHQ who offered the tickets to you, I'd like to contact them about my spare tickets?
Thanks