• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Brownie Theme Award and Anniversary Certificates

AnotherOwl

Regular (50+ posts)
Wow! They look great - very professional!

Unfortunately, I don't do Brownies but please do let us know if you ever create some for any of the other sections.

ker-stee

SGP Enthusiast
GuiderPlus
Wow, these are amazing! It's such a shame there aren't official ones (Although these are brilliant, it just seems strange Guiding didn't produce them as standard)

Would it be cheeky to ask if you could do one for the Brownie Gold Award?! At the moment there's only the badges and no certificate or anything! ;)

Epona

Veteran (100+ posts)
Excellent work; thank you so much! I especially love the filled sash.

I don't suppose that you'd consider doing a set for Guides?

Jellie

Regular (50+ posts)
Wow, these are amazing! It's such a shame there aren't official ones (Although these are brilliant, it just seems strange Guiding didn't produce them as standard)

Would it be cheeky to ask if you could do one for the Brownie Gold Award?! At the moment there's only the badges and no certificate or anything! ;)
Thank you! I have updated the file, it now includes a Gold Award certificate :)

Jellie

Regular (50+ posts)
Excellent work; thank you so much! I especially love the filled sash.

I don't suppose that you'd consider doing a set for Guides?
Thanks :) all of the clipart is from Girlguiding, they seem to have updated the Brownie clipart but not the other sections yet. I'll have a go at making a Guide set, I just hope that I can find some good clipart for them though.

Update: I've now made a a set of certificates for Guides (Anniversary, Theme Awards & Gold) ^_^

Attachments

Last edited:
I have passed the certificates onto the Browner Guiders in our District, and they think they are brilliant. Thanks for these. I will pass the Guide certificates onto the Guide Guiders.

Jellie

Regular (50+ posts)
Guides ones look fab too! Unfortunately I am Rainbows and Rangers...
Thanks, I've made a Rainbow set :) would Rangers be too old for certificates?

Hi Jellie, these look amazing, thank you!

Can I ask where you found the clip art?
Thank you ^_^ it wasn't easy to find! I mostly found them through scouring the GG website.

Attachments

Pixielation

Brown Owl (x2)
Awesome job, I've downloaded all of them to send to my units! Huge thanks to you for taking the time to make the other sections.

We don't have a ranger unit, but my daughter goes to one in the next district. They are pretty lackadaisical about the whole thing, so I don't know if they'd want certificates or not. But I bet the leader would like to encourage them as they start introducing the new programme. I'd certainly pass them on if you happened to make some.

These are fantastic. I will pass the Rainbow ones to the Guiders. As Pixielation says thanks for taking the time to make these for the other sections. I am sure that Rangers, like the other sections, are always up for a certificate.